Anybody us Cruise411

RCCruisin

Just used them for a February trip on Millennium. On-line capabilities are good. They were helpful in making changes via phone. Only downside is limited phone hours for customer support (no Saturday hours).

Cruise stories, pictures and videos at chesterh.com

Last cruise, aboard the Millennium, E. Caribbean (but who's counting?)

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://chesterh.com/java-sys" width="203" height="21">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=2>

<param name="day" value=22>

<param name="hour" value=16>

</applet>

I have used them twice---no problems, you just have to stay on top of everything & make sure you know what is happening!

They gave me the best prices and I checked at least 5 each time. However, I have a much better TA now & get much beter pricing not to mention A+ service!

Rosie

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

Just booked with 411. Sabrina has been great, excellent follow through and prices were the best on the net and even when comparing with travel agents. So far I've been very pleased.

We booked on Century for March 19, 2005, East. Carib. In-laws 50th Anniversary, so all of the kids are taking them on a cruise to celebrate.

Anytime I have left a message for Sabrina, I have always had a callback by the next day. A lot of our communication has been through email, which has always been prompt. Wish I could say that about Celebrity, still waiting for a response from my email to them from 4 days ago.

Used them a couple of times back in 2001. No problems. I find their website to be too slow; you get tired of watching those dolphins jump out of the water! icon_wink.gif Last two years I have found beter prices on i-cruise/*****/CruiseValueCenter, but CruiseQuick is my new favorite!

Enjoy! Kel

I used them 2 years ago and had no problems except when I called them, it was 20-30 minutes wait time to talk to an agent. I disagree that they are the least expensive, at least Cruisequick is less most of the time , but ist is internet only. From comments on CC there have been problems with internet only operations, especially if you want changes or there are price drops. The last 2 cruises I used another agency,last year was $50 more and this year was $50 less than cruise411, but I like that I can reach them by phone easily. I prefer to pay a little more (if necessary) to have convenience and less risk of problems.

1/05 Constellation

2004 Tahitian Princess

2002 zuiderdam

2001 millenium

1993 regent sea

1986 emerald sea

1981 sun viking

1971 jason

1969 carla c

We have our next 2 cruises booked through cruise411.com. They offered the best price of several we checked. So far their customer service has been both responsive and helpful.

Lynn Obie

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;5;21;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Until 14 day Summit - San Diego to Alaska

8/1995 HAL Noordam, 6/2000 Carnival Ecstasy, 2/2002 HAL Maasdam, 3/2003 HAL Statendam, 1/2004 HAL Oosterdam, 5/2004 Celebrity Summit, 5/2005 Celebrity Infinity

We just used them to book our second cruise. My sister has used them twice, and my parents have used them 4 times. All have been pleased with their service every time. After making our reservation, we found the same cruise on www.cruisevalue.com, and they beat the price (slightly, but still cheaper). Hope this helps. I do agree that those dolphins can become annoying!!!

Archived