Equinox Cabins 6301/6303 connecting balcony?

geepmaley

For anyone who has stayed in either 6301 or 6303 on Equinox (or Solstice or Eclipse) can you connect the balconies like on other balcony cabins they have? We are looking at booking both for our family and since the cabins themselves do not connect, we want to make sure at least the balconies can

For anyone who has stayed in either 6301 or 6303 on Equinox (or Solstice or Eclipse) can you connect the balconies like on other balcony cabins they have? We are looking at booking both for our family and since the cabins themselves do not connect, we want to make sure at least the balconies can

Hi:) I had 6303 on Eclipse. You know it is all the way aft but I don't

recall it being a connecting balcony but maybe because I sail solo

I never notice those things. Connecting how? You mean the dividers

come down? Not sure, but I can tell you looking down to the water

is obstructed by the roof of The Tuscan Grille (if that matters to you).

Thanks Lois,

Yes I am wondering if it has one of the divider sections that fold back to open it up to cabin 6301's balcony. We are booking two cabins for us and our kids and right now are looking at these for the extra balcony space. Being aft is fine.

How was the ride on your cruise? any issues? the4 others who have stayed there said aside from the Tuscan grille issue the cabin was nice. Quite, etc.

Thanks Lois,

Yes I am wondering if it has one of the divider sections that fold back to open it up to cabin 6301's balcony. We are booking two cabins for us and our kids and right now are looking at these for the extra balcony space. Being aft is fine.

How was the ride on your cruise? any issues? the4 others who have stayed there said aside from the Tuscan grille issue the cabin was nice. Quite, etc.

Hi,:) the cruise I went on was only 3 nights so that was my only issue~

it was way too short.:eek:;)

Judy:i have room 6302 on the Eclipse,this coming October....Did you like the room?was the view very obstructed?and how much bigger was the balcony?any information you can share would be greatly appreciated...thank you!!:)

Kimberley

• 5 months later...

Archived