Extra charges on Celebrity?

GLCAS

Maybe this didn't happen to you. However, last week, it happened several times. It didn't happen on my previous cruises. In the dining room, if I want a drink, I'll ask for it. If the bar person isn't close, ask the waiter, assistant or maitr'd and you will get served. The circulating through the MDR with a tray of drinks often attracts people who didn't think about buying a drink have one. The power of a suggestion is very strong. It's a great selling lure. It makes money for Celebrity. When and if you sail with Celebrity next, I hope that the waiter in the MDR circulates by your table every night. Maybe it's okay for you.

When and if you sail with Celebrity next, I hope that the waiter in the MDR circulates by your table every night. Maybe it's okay for you.

I'll be onboard in a little over two weeks. I sure do hope the waiter in the MDR circulates my table several times every night along with their assistant. I want all the food courses I order. :p

If the cocktail server stops by, I know how to say, "no thank you." I certainly won't let their inquiry ruin my cruise.

Archived