Have GS on radiance tomorrow, quick question

FMCowboy

I read somewhere there is complimentary luggage valet? What's that mean?I know everyone drops off their luggage at port then goes park. Also there is free dry cleaning or ironing? Thx

Luggage valet works when you get off the ship (the night before you get your boarding passes and your bags are tagged to go straight to the airport, so you don't see them until you get home) and unfortunately, Tampa isn't one of the ports that has the luggage valet service -

Ft. Lauderdale

Los Angeles

Miami

Port Canaveral

Seattle

Vancouver

Seward

San Diego

No, no free dry cleaning. Though I did think in the suite perks it lists that you can send one thing out for pressing for formal night, but we've never used that service.

Susan :)

Since you have boooked a GS, I suggest you use your concierge. He or she will assist you. We book GS on most of our cruises and they have a way of getting things done. I am guilty of not using their service enough. Also if you tip your cabin stewart they can help. Last year I needed a pair of pants hiemed. They took care of it and I sent the

seamstress a tip. Everyone works hard on the ship for your cruise.

Enjoy it. jdc2204

Complimentary luggage valet is when you leave your luggaqe outside your cabin the night before you disembark and with special tags they take your luggage to the airport if you flying

Yes there is dry cleaning and laundry when you are in the grand suite - some is free some isn't just depending what you need done - see ya tomorrow:)

I too stay in a GS and really enjoy the room and amenities. I have used the free pressing on formal nights and all you have to do is give your attendant your formal wear in the morning and it wil be back to you about 4ish. The Concierge is there to help you any questions, problems or booking things he/she will be happy to assist.

Kimberly

Archived