Angled balcony on S class - any pix looking forward from balcony?

topsailgirl

I have placed Celebrity Suite 1110 on Equinox on hold and am continuing my research. This cabin has one of those angled balconies on the hump facing forward. Just wondering if anyone had a picture from that particular cabin (or one in similar location) looking forward -- i.e., showing us how things would look as we look out and forward.

I have found various photos of the balcony of that CS itself (or one just like it) but was hoping to see what the view is like.

Thanks in advance!

I don't have pictures but have been on such a balcony; the view is not significantly different than a non-angled balcony when looking straight outwards or towards the front of the ship. You will lose a few degrees of vision looking towards the aft of the ship, but not enough to impact you. The balcony is great; extremely spacious and has a very comfy looking padded chaise-lounge type chair.

We were just in cabin 1120 on the Equinox and this is a shot of our view towards the aft.

Like your cabin 1110, cabin 1120 is just before the flat part of the hump. As ours was angled backwards, we had an excellent view straight out and towards the aft. But by standing in the corner of the balcony we could also see all the way forward to the bridge as well. So I am sure it would be the same for you only in reverse.

We loved our cabin so much we have booked it again for our next cruise.

IMG_2334.jpg

Archived