Yoga?

Hibiscus13

Wait a little longer for an answer, but I doubt if you'll find daily yoga classes. If anything, they might have a fitness instructor who conducts a class or two a day, but different classes each days. Not sure about any of this.

There is a small gym which might have floor space if you want to do your own routine. There is also deck space low down on the ship where we used to do tai chi, you could probably do yoga down there as well.

During our cruise last month, daily activities sometimes listed an "informal yoga get-together" at 9 a.m. with the ship's naturalist Meagan. I didn't do the yoga, but do know that Meagan is a delightful young lady.

Many thanks for your response!

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the Jan.5 sailing, and we did have yoga classes. I think at least 4 or 5 times? Very few mats, so we improvised with towels. Megan, the naturalist tried to tailor the practice to the group's need. According to her, this sailing had the best attendance by far--6-8 vs 2? The classes were very gentle, not as hard work out as the hot yoga. I enjoyed the yoga classes particularly outdoor, on the deck: beautiful scenery, warm breeze, soothing waves,....

I was on the Jan.5 sailing, and we did have yoga classes. I think at least 4 or 5 times? Very few mats, so we improvised with towels. Megan, the naturalist tried to tailor the practice to the group's need. According to her, this sailing had the best attendance by far--6-8 vs 2? The classes were very gentle, not as hard work out as the hot yoga. I enjoyed the yoga classes particularly outdoor, on the deck: beautiful scenery, warm breeze, soothing waves,....

Thanks explore4ever - I'm looking forward to practicing in such a beautiful place.

Archived