Room Service Menu

crusinpeg

We were on the Island this month and ordered Room Service 1 night. I ordered a Roast Beef Sandwich, or I thought I did. You heard the expression 'where's the beef?' Well there was 1 slice (thin) of roast beef. It was not worth the order. Would not use Room Service for that again!

There are a few new hot items on the Room Service menu. I thought the Chili with Chips was excellent. However, I didn't care much for the lasagna. It was very runny, and served in a soup bowl, instead of being layered.

We just got off the Island and ordered room service one night. We ordered the Club Sandwiches and they were outstanding. The french fries were hot when they arrived. The sandwiches had quite a bit of filling and were freshly made.

I would definitely order again.

This was so great to see those sample menus. I love the idea of being able to have crackers and cheese in the cabin before getting ready for dinner!

I have a question about using room service for breakfast. We used it on the Valor last month and everything was room temperature - toasted bagels, coffee and most important, my tea...so disappointing, but we wanted to eat before getting to an early excursion on Grand Cayman. What has your experience been like on Princess ships?

This was so great to see those sample menus. I love the idea of being able to have crackers and cheese in the cabin before getting ready for dinner!

?

Unless something has changed recently - the crackers and cheese platter is a party platter and has a cost associated with it and must be reserved in advance. It would be enough to serve 8. You can easily go up to the Horizon Court and get crackers and cheese to bring back to your room.

The Horizon also has great salsa, guacamole and chips in the late afternoon.
We just got off the Golden, and they didn't have the chips and salsa in the Horizon late afternoon buffet. We were specifically looking for it, since we've gotten it on other Princess cruises. It was mostly hot, lunch type food. Not really afternoon snack type stuff.

Archived