Has C.D. Sami Baker Retired?

Aussie Gal

We have had Sami a few times as Cruise Director and she has always made the cruise very special as she has so much energy and organizes wonderful events.

I believe she was being married in July last year after she left the Ocean Princess but I thought she was returning to the Diamond later on.

A friend has just told me she heard she had finally retired. If so this will be a huge loss to Princess.

Can anyone substantiate what I have been told.

Jennie

She was on Diamond for our b/b this fall and she was doing the Alaska itinerary one more time then going to Asia on her for the drydocking....but there certainly was a hint that with her recent marriage she was going to retire or at least take a sabbatical. Something tells me though we haven't heard the last of Sami

She was on Diamond for our b/b this fall and she was doing the Alaska itinerary one more time then going to Asia on her for the drydocking....but there certainly was a hint that with her recent marriage she was going to retire or at least take a sabbatical. Something tells me though we haven't heard the last of Sami

She was not on the Diamond after the drydock.

Archived