Found tons of RCCL swag, anyone else hoard this stuff?

Brittgrrl

Feel terrible for the lady whose son didn't receive the college scholarship due to it being lost in the collection of stuff.

No need to feel sorry for me, it was only $2K off of tuition at a private college and not one he was interested in. It came unsolicited due to his SAT scores which were good but not that good. I think his math score was 730 and his English was 498. We made him go back to take the test again to try and get the English up over 500. Math score went up, English stayed at 498. A third try bought math up to 780, English 499. We gave up. Funny thing is he went off to U of Texas and placed out of English. Go figure.

This was back in 1992, thank goodness, because now you can't get into U of Texas-Austin unless you are in the top 10% of your class and he wasn't even close to that.

Tucker in Texas

I scrapbook so I save everything from cruises until I actually do the albums. So I have every seapass, Compass & kid's menu from our trips. I also have lovin cups, tote bags, m&m magnets, the lanyard thing you showed. Like someone said each item brings back a memory. We did the 1st Nickelodeon cruise (freedom) so I have a bag full of Nick goodies they gave us on that trip too

Archived