Emerald Princess Inside rooms

Jim Dandy

Can anyone tell me if the Bunks are on the wall or in the ceiling?There are only 2 of us so should we leave the beds as twins or is there enough room to put them together and walk down the sides?

Picture below (from the Crown Princess) shows this arrangement as a queen setup.

Just have to be careful not to hit parts of your body when walking down the aisle.

Even if left in the twin configuration you would need to be careful not to hit your head as the bunks would hang over part of the beds.

If you have been assigned this type of cabin from a GTY, ask your travel agent (or Princess if you booked directly) if there is a cabin available in that category that does not have the bunks.

1804723823_100_410709_05.09CrownPrincessCabinD-508deck9.jpg.e0fa165dcb8e44c23055d996aa0f28dd.jpg

These are from an inside quad on Emerald Princess:

BG-7.jpg

BG-8.jpg

I would think that with the beds together, you would lose half the walk space to the bunk on the wall. Remember, the space on the wall would be equal to the width of the night stand. EM

On all Grand Class ships the insides and OV rooms that hold three or four people have the extra berths attached to the walls. The balconies and up have them recessed into the ceiling. IF there are double rooms (i.e. no bunks) available in the same category on your sailing, you could change rooms.

Archived