Cant join crown & anchor - why?

magic50

I am looking at booking a cruise to the holy land with RC and having sailed with them before i would also like to accumulate points. I have been trying since my last RC cruise to join C&A but can't. Is it because i don't live in the US? Can't see why i can't join as i am also a paying passenger. Can someone PLEASE enlighten me.

I am looking at booking a cruise to the holy land with RC and having sailed with them before i would also like to accumulate points. I have been trying since my last RC cruise to join C&A but can't. Is it because i don't live in the US? Can't see why i can't join as i am also a paying passenger. Can someone PLEASE enlighten me.

As far as I know anyone who has sailed at least once can join Crown and Anchor...no matter where they live.

Are you able to access Royal Caribbean website where you live?

If so, is there not a link on there for you to join C&A or a telephone number for you to contact someone at RCCL with regards to joining C&A ?

I do have internet access. When i fill in the enrollment form and get to the country drop down list the only options are: Canada,, Puerto Rica and U.S and without one of these the form won't send. We cant even book our cruise online and have to go through an agent.

Isn't there a 'contact us' tab on the RCI site? Couldn't you send e-mail inquiring?

I would send a contact to C&A directly, not just RCL in general. OP can you click on C&A on their site .. then click on contact .. then the pop up form, fill it out to contact them directly.

Archived