Carnival Shares

woodscruise

I have a question for those who own shares in Carnival Cruise Lines. Do you ever get a response from the Shareholder Benefits email (customer relations) when your onboard credit is given? I did the Comedy Cruise on Pacific Pearl last week and I am still waiting for a response from Carnival Australia and did not get the onboard credit. I did send the documentation in 10days prior to the cruise.

I have a question for those who own shares in Carnival Cruise Lines. Do you ever get a response from the Shareholder Benefits email (customer relations) when your onboard credit is given? I did the Comedy Cruise on Pacific Pearl last week and I am still waiting for a response from Carnival Australia and did not get the onboard credit. I did send the documentation in 10days prior to the cruise.

I have sailed on Princess and gotten the Carnival Corporation Shareholder OBC. I always email the request with the proof of ownership attached and get an email confirming. I am not sure how Carnival Cruise Line does it.

My experience is this...if you don't get/verify the credit while onboard, you won't get it.

We did a b2b cruise last year...I sent in 2 proofs...for the 2 cruises...only got credit on the first cruise. I assumed that Carnival was better than that. Lesson learned.

From now on, even tho I will have complied with all of the directions, I will visit the purser everyday, maybe more than once, until I have proof that my account has been credited.

This is basically what I was told to do by the purser as I left the second cruise mentioned above.

Several years ago I called HAL to verify the credit. Ho hum...we'll get around to it sometime. I called everyday until they did.

If your division of Carnivalcorp isn't used to getting these requests, it may take some extra effort on your part to make it happen.

Suggestion: Besides sending proof of ownership to the address on the investor page, take a copy of your brokerage statement with you on your cruise. The folks on the ship are often more helpful than the 'beards' in the office.

What benefits areyou supposed to get as a shareholder?

If you own at least 100 shares of Carnival Corporation stock, you are entitled to a OBC anytime you sail any of the lines owned by Carnival Corp. This includes Carnival, Princess, HAL, Costa, Cunard and others. Here is the Carnival website explaining it and how to request it.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9NDIyNzh8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

Archived