Marina reviews

LHT28

And it's only steps to the ice cream station for milkshakes, malts, smoothies - oh, my.

Is it in the same location as on the R ships?

I read someplace that waves was open for breakfast...is that the case?

If so, what were they serving there?

Lyn

Thanks. I think I heard before that they made their own ice cream---but I wasn't sure about this new flavor. I usually don't eat any of their ice cream because I save my calories for their incredible creme brulee.

Totally agree about O's creme brulee. I tend to order it every other night ...

Is it in the same location as on the R ships?

I read someplace that waves was open for breakfast...is that the case?

If so, what were they serving there?

Lyn

Waves has two serving stations side by side, separated by a wall. Forward is the grill, aft is the ice cream /milk shake station. During maiden voyage, Waves opened at 7:30-10am for breakfast, 11:30 to 4 for lunch.

Waves has two serving stations side by side, separated by a wall. Forward is the grill, aft is the ice cream /milk shake station. During maiden voyage, Waves opened at 7:30-10am for breakfast, 11:30 to 4 for lunch.

Thanks

I guess will have to see what they have for breakfast ;)

Lyn

Breakfast is a small buffet, mostly scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, potatoes, a nice selection of fruit and a few other goodies. Just enough for a "grab and run" type breakfast. In my experience there were few people in Waves at breakfast during the maiden voyage, since Terrace is only across the hall, with a much larger buffet.

I know Marina is their largest ship. How would one go about finding out at which port the ship will dock or anchor?

Some Ports are anchor only

In your personal cruise booklet it should tell you

If not ask ...list the ports of call

I feel invisible,,,,,,,,,,:(

You're not invisible, most people probably don't have an answer. ;)

As you have discovered, attachments are size-limited, but there are other ways available:

One way to do it is to load your photos into one of the many websites like flickr, and then use the "Insert Image" option above the comment typing area to link the photo using the unique address (url) for that photo.

Another way is to upload your photo to the Cruise Critic photo gallery. Instructions for that at the bottom of this page here. Once uploaded to the photo gallery, you click "Insert Image" as above.

Hope this helps.

You're not invisible, most people probably don't have an answer. ;)

As you have discovered, attachments are size-limited, but there are other ways available:

One way to do it is to load your photos into one of the many websites like flickr, and then use the "Insert Image" option above the comment typing area to link the photo using the unique address (url) for that photo.

Another way is to upload your photo to the Cruise Critic photo gallery. Instructions for that at the bottom of this page here. Once uploaded to the photo gallery, you click "Insert Image" as above.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, ironin! I feel better now!:D

I just thought someone would commment about the yummy-looking burger and shake.:p

Yes, I do feel better. Thanks, Lyn & Mura! I posted the picture because SeniorCitizen had mentioned how they drizzled the strawberry syrup down the sides of the glass....... I loved that look, too. Not only is all the food delicious on Oceania, but it is also beautiful! :D

Me too Lynn, I have only had one Chocolate shake on this trip so far because they are so good!!! We are now limping into Acapulco it will be intersting to see what they find in the propeller..

Hope it is just fishing net..Weather is gorgeous and passengers really nice!!

Jancruz1

Me too Lynn, I have only had one Chocolate shake on this trip so far because they are so good!!! We are now limping into Acapulco it will be intersting to see what they find in the propeller..

Jancruz1

Oh no! Hope our ship will be ok. Please keep us posted.

Jancruz1

Me too

We are suppose to get next week

Lyn

We havent heard anything further but gossip and I never beleve that..we are supposed to leave Acapulco at 6pm and we have heard nothing so I am sure all is well..there was fishing net caught in the propeller so we came right to Acapulco from Chiapas to have it taken care of . The ship is wonderful as I have been posting tho not perfect yet...I told Lyn if you are coming on board soon bring a wrap for the public rooms as they are very cold..temperature on ship needs to be adjusted..

Jancruz1

We havent heard anything further but gossip and I never beleve that..we are supposed to leave Acapulco at 5pm a couple minutes from now and we have heard nothing so I am sure all is well..there was fishing net caught in the propeller so we came right to Acapulco to have it taken care of the ship is wonderful as I have been posting tho not perfect yet...I told Lyn if you are coming on board soon bring sweaters as the public rooms are very cold..temperature on ship needs to be adjusted..

Jancruz1

Thanks for the update Jan

Glad to hear all is well

Lyn

• 1 month later...
. The ship is wonderful as I have been posting tho not perfect yet...I told Lyn if you are coming on board soon bring a wrap for the public rooms as they are very cold..temperature on ship needs to be adjusted..

Jancruz1

And I felt that they needed to drop the temp a couple of degrees as did the rest of my family.

So maybe it was adjusted...It's far easier to get warm than it is to get cool.

Archived