1st Time Celebrity Cruiser

savannahgirl1

Hi. My husband and I are thinking of trying the Solstice next February or April (depends on work schedule.) We have always cruised HAL and enjoy the line very much but we are just wanting to try something new. I have a few questions I hope you nice folks can help with.

1. Hal allows a small desk fan to be brought on board. Does Celebrity allow this. Its not a deal breaker if not, just like to know.

2. Can you bring your own sodas on board. We're not big on alcohol, but we do love our Cokes.

3. Can you get a table for 2 in the main dining room for set seating or would we be better off doing open seating.

Thats all for now. But I'm sure others will pop up as we go along. Thanks for your time. :)

Hi. My husband and I are thinking of trying the Solstice next February or April (depends on work schedule.) We have always cruised HAL and enjoy the line very much but we are just wanting to try something new. I have a few questions I hope you nice folks can help with.

1. Hal allows a small desk fan to be brought on board. Does Celebrity allow this. Its not a deal breaker if not, just like to know. not sure bit only one plug and your kindle or computer will be there

2. Can you bring your own sodas on board. We're not big on alcohol, but we do love our Cokes. peopel have done it-- so i do not see a problem

3. Can you get a table for 2 in the main dining room for set seating or would we be better off doing open seating. sure

Thats all for now. But I'm sure others will pop up as we go along. Thanks for your time. :)

the S class are great ships

Never had an issue with AC or circulation in any of the SRs but the small fans arent on any prohibit list. No restrictions on taking sodas or water on board. They do have a nice soda card for multiple drinks. And yes, you can get a table for 2. Request it through your TA or directly with Celebrity and then check when you get on board and if not set that way, they will accommodate you.

Enjoy. We love the S-Class!

Den

There are two plugs in the cabins on the S class ships by the desk. But, Celebrity does not allow plug in fans, only battery operated ones. There have been reports that Celebrity is taking the electric fans and not allowing them in cabins. Fire hazard if the cords are not in good shape.

Celebrity carries Coke products and we've found the soft drink card to be wonderful

Archived