FCC question

flgojo

I am cruising in May with my mother and she is about ready to book a cruise with her husband for October. Can she go ahead and book it, then buy the fcc and apply it to the October cruise or does the cruise have to be booked after the purchase? Also do they sell them on the Destiny? Thanks for your assistance.

The new FCCs specifically say you cannot apply them to already booked cruises. Up to her if she wants to chance it. Some have reported being rejected.

I read on another thread today where someone asked the same question that Destiny has FCC desk .. dont know from seeing it with my own eyes.

The new FCCs specifically say you cannot apply them to already booked cruises. Up to her if she wants to chance it. Some have reported being rejected.

I read on another thread today where someone asked the same question that Destiny has FCC desk .. dont know from seeing it with my own eyes.

I was told today by a Carnival employee that the only ships that don't have a FCC desk is the Imagination, Sensation & Paradise. :)

Archived