Labadee & Cabanas

uncleah

I emailed the Diamond Lounge concierge inquiring about the cabanas and I was advised we would be wait listed until the Suites and D+s responded to requests for cabanas. There is a list of emails on a roll I found the other day - Merion Mom posted it, but I don't recall the thread - see if you can find her on the boards. She's a great help.

Thank you so much for the information. I found the email information but the ship I am sailing on does not have a Diamond Lounge so I doubt that it has a Diamond Concierge. Since I'm only in a JS, the concierge on the ship probably will not respond to my request either. So, I guess I'll have to wait until I get on the ship and ask to be put on a wait list.

Not sure if this will work (never attached a picture before), but here is the Cabana map for Labadee that was posted on another thread, with prices (if you can read the small print). :D

But in case you can't, here are the prices:

S1-S9 = $150

B1-B2 (Beachside) = $175

H1-H5 (Hilltop) = $175

W1-W4 (Over Water) = $200

Hope this helps!

838368143_Labadee-Cabanamap(compress).jpg.06420789b54c22a4ea4e9288506e5489.jpg

LovesCrusing, he just told us he would give us W2. I sent him an e-mail back saying that would be fine and thanking him, so I am assuming that is what we got. If you get W1 we will be neighbors, lol. This is our first tims at this stop so we are very excited. See you soon!

Sharon

LovesCrusing, he just told us he would give us W2. I sent him an e-mail back saying that would be fine and thanking him, so I am assuming that is what we got. If you get W1 we will be neighbors, lol. This is our first tims at this stop so we are very excited. See you soon!

Sharon

Wouldn't that be funny - small world! I am still waiting to hear back from him re which cabana it is - I'm sure he was very busy last night and am hoping to hear from him this morning. Will let you know.

Sharon - we are on the 3/11 trip - are you also? Never thought to ask you that.

Cheryl

Wouldn't that be funny - small world! I am still waiting to hear back from him re which cabana it is - I'm sure he was very busy last night and am hoping to hear from him this morning. Will let you know.

Sharon - we are on the 3/11 trip - are you also? Never thought to ask you that.

Cheryl

Cheryl, we are on the next cruise, lol. Boy good thing we did not make plans together, lol. We are on 3/20/11 so you can tell me how the cabanas are. What Islands are you going on? Do you take you comp. with you? If so I would love to hear about it before we go.

Sharon

I wonder if the one right @ the bottom of the steps that leads to the hilltop is considered beachfront (the location was PERFECT for us with little ones)...we paid $150 for that one. We were not in a JS, but asked as soon as we got on the ship to be put on the waitlist. I counted @ least 5 empty cabanas, 2 of which were up on the hill. We practically had the beach all to ourselves.

We split the cost with our friends...it was the BEST $75 we have ever spent:D

Cheryl, we are on the next cruise, lol. Boy good thing we did not make plans together, lol. We are on 3/20/11 so you can tell me how the cabanas are. What Islands are you going on? Do you take you comp. with you? If so I would love to hear about it before we go.

Sharon

Ah, don't know what made me think we were on the same cruise but what Carlos told you and me just wasn't adding up. Disappointed we won't be meeting "live". Unfortunately, I did not hear back from Carlos today, a little disappointed.

We go to San Juan, St Thomas, Labadee & Samana, DR

No, I don't bring my computer, one of the things I want to stay away from on vacation.

Ah, don't know what made me think we were on the same cruise but what Carlos told you and me just wasn't adding up. Disappointed we won't be meeting "live". Unfortunately, I did not hear back from Carlos today, a little disappointed.

No, I don't bring my computer, one of the things I want to stay away from on vacation.

Hey Cheryl,

I have B1 confirmed for my gang. I e-mailed Carlos on Sunday night and heard back within the hour.

Hey Cheryl,

I have B1 confirmed for my gang. I e-mailed Carlos on Sunday night and heard back within the hour.

Thats great. I emailed him Tuesday, he answered with a question, I answered and was hoping to hear from him today. A little disappointed as we need 2 Cabanas - hopefully near each other.

I wonder if the one right @ the bottom of the steps that leads to the hilltop is considered beachfront (the location was PERFECT for us with little ones)...we paid $150 for that one. We were not in a JS, but asked as soon as we got on the ship to be put on the waitlist. I counted @ least 5 empty cabanas, 2 of which were up on the hill. We practically had the beach all to ourselves.

Where did you go when you got on the ship to be put on the waitlist? We're not in a suite either and are hoping there might be some left unreserved and available for anyone...Thanks!

Cheryl, it did not add up because we are on 2 different cruises. He said he would give me W2 and you were getting 1 and 2, right? We were thinking we were going at the same time, lol.

We are doing almost the same Islands except Suan Juan (did last year). We had a great guide, did a really good private tour of the rain forest, We will be going to St. Kitss and Antigua plus the other 3 you are doing.

I have not decided if I am bring notebook yet. Like to have it to contact the kids. But hubby is not happy when he sees it, lol.

Sharon

That is S9. We loved it.

Archived