D+ "preferences" question

39august

Can a recent D+ cruiser please comment on what exactly was the wine you received as your "preference" when you noted "house red" or "house white"? I am not speaking of the "bonus" amenity (current wording) which is the one D+ amenity that we have been allowed for several years. I know what wines are on that list. When I called yesterday to be sure my wine amenity would be delivered to the dining room (thus no corkage fee), the CSR couldn't answer this question as the program is very new.

Can a recent D+ cruiser please comment on what exactly was the wine you received as your "preference" when you noted "house red" or "house white"? I am not speaking of the "bonus" amenity (current wording) which is the one D+ amenity that we have been allowed for several years. I know what wines are on that list. When I called yesterday to be sure my wine amenity would be delivered to the dining room (thus no corkage fee), the CSR couldn't answer this question as the program is very new.

I don't know for sure, but I thought I read here that someone received small bottles of the same Alice White wine that I've seen served in Windjammer. I don't think there is an option to have the wine from this "welcome aboard" gift delivered to the MDR, like the "personalized amenity" has been for several years.

Just sailed Allure Jan30-Feb5...with the "welcome basket" in our room, we received Alice White splits. We also request that the large bottle (in our case, champagne) be delivered to our stateroom, and it was. So, we received 2 splits with our welcome basket, and 1 large bottle as our amenity!

Just back from the AOS 2-6-11 sailing. I pre-ordered the red wine for the basket, but the basket wasn't delivered to our cabin at all. Went to the LA to see what was up and she had it sent the next day .... with 2 small bottles of water, not the wine, so I don't know what wine we would have received.

Just back from the AOS 2-6-11 sailing. I pre-ordered the red wine for the basket, but the basket wasn't delivered to our cabin at all. Went to the LA to see what was up and she had it sent the next day .... with 2 small bottles of water, not the wine, so I don't know what wine we would have received.

Had the same experience - got the basket with water but no wine on our Allure cruise (1/30/11).

Archived