Who Has Flown Into MCO before leaving from Canaveral?

kruzerci

Unfortunately my wife is having to fly down and meet us the day of our cruise (which we hate doing)! I am going down on Friday with the rest of our group, staying in Orlando and she will be joining us on Sunday morning. I just booked her on a flight getting into Orlando at 9:15. The plan is for us to pick her up at the airport and us be on our way. Considering there are no major delays, is that allowing enough time for us to get to Port Canaveral by 11 or 11:30? I think I have read the drive is about an hour?

Thanks guys

Unfortunately my wife is having to fly down and meet us the day of our cruise (which we hate doing)! I am going down on Friday with the rest of our group, staying in Orlando and she will be joining us on Sunday morning. I just booked her on a flight getting into Orlando at 9:15. The plan is for us to pick her up at the airport and us be on our way. Considering there are no major delays, is that allowing enough time for us to get to Port Canaveral by 11 or 11:30? I think I have read the drive is about an hour?

Thanks guys

When you go to the airport, about a mile south of the parking lots is a commuter cell phone parking lot. It is free to park there. If your wife calls you from the terminal as soon as she gets off the plane, you simply pull out of the lot and swing into the proper terminal (there is an A and B side) for arriving pax, and pick her up. No paying to park, or circling the arrival terminal waiting for her.

When you go to the airport, about a mile south of the parking lots is a commuter cell phone parking lot. It is free to park there. If your wife calls you from the terminal as soon as she gets off the plane, you simply pull out of the lot and swing into the proper terminal (there is an A and B side) for arriving pax, and pick her up. No paying to park, or circling the arrival terminal waiting for her.

Just want to add that you MUST park here or be forced to either:

--circle around the airport waiting for her to come out to the pax curbside pick up, or

-- pay to park in their garage if you want to greet her at the arrival terminal' when she gets off the mono rail.

At least she arrives early. I was in the customer service line and got to hear a couple complaining about missing their shuttle to the ship. Their flight arrived in afternoon, like 2 or 3. They I think paid for own shuttle since Carnival's had all left and arrived very late. (Our ship was delayed due to technical issues so they didn't miss)

And their were mobility issues, partly blind. I honestly think they had no clue! So you'll be fine.

Archived