Fantasy Laundry rooms

albycruisin

I did my due diligence and looked at the deck plan for the Fantasy and cannot seem to locate where the laundry rooms are. Can someone clue me in please? I hope to only need it once to get everything ironed that first day so that I can then eat, drink and be merry, wrinkle free of course :)

cruisdeckplans.com

Name: Launderettes

Empress Deck 7 - forward / across from stateroom E2

Hours: hours posted on the door to the Laundry

Function: Self-Service Launderette

2 or 3 washers

2 or 3 dryers

1 iron and ironing board

Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener

I did my due diligence and looked at the deck plan for the Fantasy and cannot seem to locate where the laundry rooms are. Can someone clue me in please? I hope to only need it once to get everything ironed that first day so that I can then eat, drink and be merry, wrinkle free of course :)

Did you trying typing "carnival fantasy laundry facilities" into Google and clicking on the 6th hit?

DON

cruisdeckplans.com

Name: Launderettes

Empress Deck 7 - forward / across from stateroom E2

Hours: hours posted on the door to the Laundry

Function: Self-Service Launderette

2 or 3 washers

2 or 3 dryers

1 iron and ironing board

Vending machines dispense small boxes of detergent and water softener

sorry, we were on the Empress deck mid ship

Im confused why people are still talking about googling it.

I put them in bigger letters where they are located... in case someone cant see it.

A tip I recently got: Pack the stuff that wrinkles individually in trash bags, or dry cleaner bags if you can, in a garment bag. No wrinkles. Haven't tried it, but several people have posted that it works. No ironing.

It's $3.00 per load (both washer and dryer) and takes 90-min per load (washer and dryer)! Very slow!

:cool:Bill

Who does laundry while on vacation? I am far more concerned as to where the bars and pools are located on those deck plans you speak of. LOL.

I am amazed of the amount of people who do laundry on the ship.

I’m not talking maintenance/ repair/ touch up … Im talking like LAUNDRY.

I had the mis fortune of being upgraded years back to a higher level floor( we always have Balcony room and when I checked I had been upgraded.. cool .. I thought

Well is was across and down a couple from a laundry room.. worst room ever.. loads of people washing yapping at all hrs.. 7 day cruise and seen the same people always there toting soap, ditty bags … ???? I guess some people like the “laundryMat expierence” .. to each their own

Archived