Yet another insufferable beverage package question..................

emcee207

If I get the Premium Beverage Package can i buy the whole ship a round of drinks? Would that be bad? Or illegal?

Or do I have to do it drink by drink, keep trying new ones, pretending I don't like it, leaving them on a table with a note saying "free for taking but don't tell" ;)

If I get the Premium Beverage Package can i buy the whole ship a round of drinks? Would that be bad? Or illegal?

Or do I have to do it drink by drink, keep trying new ones, pretending I don't like it, leaving them on a table with a note saying "free for taking but don't tell" ;)

Lou! How are you? Guess you are getting ready for your cruise. When are you going?

You know you are opening up a HUGE can of worms here right? I think you already know the answers to your questions. LOL

I loved the premium package and will certainly purchase it again the next time we cruise. We are thinking about the Summit 12/10, so keep that in mind if you want to cruise with the Day-O gang.

Have a great cruise!!! Oh, and enjoy the flaming. I'll pop some popcorn.

Hopefully that's the case as we are going on our first Celebrity cruise and just purchased the premium package.....it will be nice to be the life of the party!:D

(Just kidding for those that can't tell)

LOL, I figured I'd at least draw out Sweet and KitKat!!!;)

We leave Sun for our 11 day on the Equinox on Monday so I'm gettin' a little wacky!!!:D

12/10 Summit huh???? That is my favorite cruising week and......guess what.......that is The Lovely Margo and my anniversery so that could be a DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a bunch of nuts that would be...............:D Muzzy doing the limbo all over the ship.......KitKat showing off her BoiToi, LOL!!!!!!

If I get the Premium Beverage Package can i buy the whole ship a round of drinks?

If your credit is good you can buy the whole ship a round of drinks regardless of whether or not yours is on the Premioum Beverage Package.

So I guess the answer is YES!

Count me in.

:)

First time cruise coming up. I read alot against the premium beverage package. What do you like about it if I may ask???

This is a first for us but I'll tell you why we are doing it.

When on vacation we enjoy the ship, especially if in the Caribbean. Thus, we tend to imbibe considerably more than we do at home or on a port intensive cruise. I've been shocked at several of our bills at the end of some cruises.

This way we know up front what we are paying. Also, when I do the math from previous cruises it should save us plenty of money.

And, I get rid of the many signed slips I accululate from each cruise, attempting to somewhat monitor what we have spent or are being charged.

We shall see how it works.

Archived