Chops lobster tail AND steak?

39august

In a Serenade review there was a picture at Chops showing a plate with both a lobster tail and a filet. I have never seen lobster tail at Chops. I also read another review recently that mentioned "surf and turf" at Chops. Is this specific to certain ships or is this new fleetwide? We last ate in Chops in January on Navugator and this was not on the menu.

We were on the Freedom in January and was offered Lobster in Chops as a special and of course I took them up on this. What a mistake. I got 2 lobster tails that would not half filled a martini glass. What a rip off. I was so disappointed. My husband got a filet that was fantastic. All I can say, the next time I am offered a deal I will definitely say no thanks!

Hope this is still the case on Serenade. The picture was of a rather large tail and a small filet. I shall find out in two days!

On Serenade, Chops offered a surf and turf dinner special on the second formal night. It was their way of competing with the DR menu that offered Fishermans Plate[lobster& shrimp] and prime rib.

We were on the Freedom in January and was offered Lobster in Chops as a special and of course I took them up on this. What a mistake. I got 2 lobster tails that would not half filled a martini glass. What a rip off. I was so disappointed. My husband got a filet that was fantastic. All I can say, the next time I am offered a deal I will definitely say no thanks!

You could have ordered as many more as you wanted as well as steak or anything else on the menu.

Archived