Which hotel?

wildcatcruzer

Which is cheaper? :confused:

IC is close to Bayside Market, if that influences your decision. The bar/dining room at the Doubletree - next door to Marriott - is very good, with other dining options within a couple of blocks. You can't go wrong with either!

Good luck! :)

We LOVED the Marriott Biscayne Bay. It had the most comfortable beds that we had EVER slept in. We took the metromover over to Bayside and had a balcony room overlooking the port. Also, no early check in fee and no extra charge for extra people even though we booked on Priceline(bidding on the room) (5 people) They only charged for a roll-a-way ($10)Whichever you choose, you will be happy. Enjoy your cruise!:D

Music City - Thanks for the tip on the Irish Pub.... We're staying at Marriott in March and won't get to the hotel until midnight or so. Nice to know this option is available for late night food.

Their kitchen is open until 11:00 on weeknights and midnight on weekends, but they serve "bar food" (wings, poppers, etc.) until close at 3:00 AM. The nice thing about Mikes is since they are on the 9th floor instead of street level that keeps the off the street riff-raff out (at least until people from Illinois get there) so it has the atmoshere of a very friendly neighborhood bar and grill.

I guess you could print their menu and phone number then call ahead and place your order if you're running late. They're very friendly and accomodating so I'm sure they would prepare your dinner and keep it warm until you got there.

Thanks for the input. We are going to go with Marriott. Recent Tripadvisor reviews have not been favorable for the IC.

You might check the rates of the Doubletree Grand, too. They more or less sort of share the same building with the Marriott.

@ MusicCity.....May God Bless You!

I hope you don't think I was being snippy because a lot of people on these board barely know how to turn on a computer. If you didn't know then I was going to instruct you how to use the search function.

The vast majority of the questions asked on this board could be answer if people would learn to use googlemaps.com

Archived