Can you see TV from the bed in PH on Regatta

stuNYC

I am a O newbie. I heard (third hand) that it was difficult tto see the TV from the bed in the PH suite. I can't tell based on the 360 video or pictures of the cabin. I therefore would like anyone who has actually been in a PH to comment.

That way I will be getting the info FIRST HAND FROM MY FELLOW CC'ERS, who never have let me down in the past

I am a O newbie. I heard (third hand) that it was difficult tto see the TV from the bed in the PH suite. I can't tell based on the 360 video or pictures of the cabin. I therefore would like anyone who has actually been in a PH to comment.

That way I will be getting the info FIRST HAND FROM MY FELLOW CC'ERS, who never have let me down in the past

Yes

Jancruz1

We just got off the Regatta on Friday and were in PH I and had no trouble watching the TV from bed. It is on an arm and could be pushed in toward the wall or pulled out and angled.

My friend and I had 2 single beds. My bed was closest to the TV. Remember to push the TV back against the wall when getting up. I routinely knocked my head on it. :o

How is she post dry dock? I'll be getting on May 26th.

This was our first cruise on Oceania so I can not compare how she was post dry dock. I will say everything to me seemed great. I did comment one night in the dinning room how comfortable the chairs were and was told they were renovated.

Hey Mary,

Yep back to singing and blowing bubbles. We are not in the process of planning a Celebrity cruise in July, timing and location work out perfect for us. I am just hoping I am no too spoiled by Oceania to enjoy it! Have fun planning your next cruise!

Archived