The Upgrade Fairy visited Me, How Did I Do?

esquire20

Hi Guys, I am first time HAL cruiser, I am scheduled to sail 3-13-11 Western Caribbean, on the Nieuw Amsterdam, I originally booked a large inside J, a flash promotion came and I was given a VH GTY at no extra cost, Today my TA informed me that I was given cabin 8151 on the the Navigation deck toward the Stern, is this a good cabin? Thanks for all your posts, I will repay, with an extensive review upon my return. Leslie

Enjoy it this time, as you'll most likely not see it again.

Perhaps we all just need to keep changing cruise lines each time we cruise as that was also when my best upgrades occurred on HAL, Princess and others. Oh well, loyalty isn't all it's cracked up to be I guess. :rolleyes:

That is a great upgrade, but don't expect it again. ;) It's good to be a first time cruiser on any line, but that's the only time we ever got a good upgrade.

Same with us, got one on our first trip with HAL, none since. Enjoy, that is a great upgrade.

Kirk

I think you will love being just one flight up to the Lido deck - no waiting for elevators and even though you will love your verandah too, it is fun to also be that close to the great outdoors ....... and the powder sugar donuts at breakfast! Very nice upgrade. You should have a fantastic time on what all reports claim is a gorgeous ship.

Hi Guys, I am first time HAL cruiser, I am scheduled to sail 3-13-11 Western Caribbean, on the Nieuw Amsterdam, I originally booked a large inside J, a flash promotion came and I was given a VH GTY at no extra cost, Today my TA informed me that I was given cabin 8151 on the the Navigation deck toward the Stern, is this a good cabin? Thanks for all your posts, I will repay, with an extensive review upon my return. Leslie

I am on this cruise. Please find the roll for it. Meet your fellow passengers if not just in name only. Lots of great tips and banter.

Look for it under march 13 2011 nieuw Amsterdam roll call. Think you wil enjoy. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1182779. Not sur if this will work

Archived