Pancho's restaurant across from Sleep Inn in Dania Beach...15% off with key card?

I read a review on Trip Advisor that if you show your Sleep Inn key card you get a 15% discount on your Pancho's Mexican restaurant bill.

Can anyone verify this?

Thanks,

-pitterpattershoppe

Did you call the restaurant? You will get more accurate up to date information from them then someone on this forum.Someone who ate there eight months ago may have gotten the discount meanwhile the restaurant discontinued the discount three months ago could leave you with an unpleasant surprise.

I read a review on Trip Advisor that if you show your Sleep Inn key card you get a 15% discount on your Pancho's Mexican restaurant bill.

Can anyone verify this?

Thanks,

-pitterpattershoppe

As of November they were still giving the discount. Always go there when staying at the Sleep Inn.....the best Mexican food!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! It won't really sway whether we eat there or not. We will because I hear it's good and it's close. But, I don't want anyone to look at me like I have two heads when I ask for the discount either. :p

-pitterpattershoppe

As of November they were still giving the discount. Always go there when staying at the Sleep Inn.....the best Mexican food!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about the discount, but we ate there 2 weeks ago and it was good and inexpensive. I had salad with grilled fish and they had a choice of 4 different fishes. Who cares how they look at you...you'll never see them again! As long as you ask before you order they have no right to get an attitude because it was their management who put the offer out in the first place.

Thanks! It won't really sway whether we eat there or not. We will because I hear it's good and it's close. But, I don't want anyone to look at me like I have two heads when I ask for the discount either. :p

-pitterpattershoppe

Leave the tip (18-20%) based on the full bill before the discount and they'll smile and say thank you:)

Been there a couple of times when we've stayed at the Sleep Inn ... really good food and great staff. Just checked our room keycard from our October stay, and the front of it is actually an ad for Panchos, and it clearly states 15% discount. Show your card and save:D

Off topic: if you are staying more than just an overnight ... the handmade sandwiches in the Publix deli are delicious and very reasonably priced. With some fresh fruit and/or salad, makes for a nice poolside lunch. Sleep Inn staff are very accommodating about allowing you to take paper plates and plastic eating utensils from the breakfast room ... just ask "may I?" at the Front Desk.

Been there a couple of times when we've stayed at the Sleep Inn ... really good food and great staff. Just checked our room keycard from our October stay, and the front of it is actually an ad for Panchos, and it clearly states 15% discount. Show your card and save:D

Off topic: if you are staying more than just an overnight ... the handmade sandwiches in the Publix deli are delicious and very reasonably priced. With some fresh fruit and/or salad, makes for a nice poolside lunch. Sleep Inn staff are very accommodating about allowing you to take paper plates and plastic eating utensils from the breakfast room ... just ask "may I?" at the Front Desk.

Most Publix delis will give you plastic utensils upon request.

-pitterpattershoppe

Just show them your keycard, it is printed right on it. All we do is show the watiress the card when we sit down and the 15% is taken off. Hope you enjoy Pancho's and your cruise!!

Yes, there is a Publix that is very close to this Sleep Inn. The Pancho's is in a small strip mail across the street from Sleep Inn. On the other side of the strip mall is the Publix.

Plug in Sleep Inn's address into Google Maps. Just turn the labels on and it will tell and show you what's close. You can even drag the little yellow man onto the "yellow brick road" and then look right at the buildings.

There is also a Walgreens right next door...super close. And, a dollar store in the strip mall.

-pitterpattershoppe

not really a hijack...since the thread has strayed...but...

Is Publix next to Sleep Inn? We r looking to pick up some mixers for our bon voyage order pre-cruise.

Are there other stores close by? (quick walk)

Thanks!

Archived