Onboard Credits...

Realblonde474

When I had more on board credits than I could use I bought four Frette bathrobes (this was on Crystal, but the suites on Celebrity have them too, so you might be able to purchase them - and they were about a third of the price than in the Frette stores). Of course, your on board credit wouldn't go far in the spa. Botox?

I haven't been on Celebrity before but on the other ships you could charge money to your onboard account, then play a couple of times on the slots, cash in and then take the cash and buy chips for blackjack, etc.

Those credits will go onto your account so whatever you buy will just be deducted from the total. Try some new drinks, try a new massage, try

a couple of the Specialty Restaurants, try a new wine,....oh yes, your gratuities are charged to your account as well. Did I mention trying one of the

fabulous drinks in the Molecular Bar?:)

Enjoy your cruise:)

$500 will go very quickly!:D Those Chocolate Martinis are $12+, a hot stone massage is approximately $150 + 15%, a decent bottle of wine is $40 + 15%, etc. Buy all the pictures taken during the entire cruise for $300. You get the idea!

Archived