Boarding Documents

Hi paradisegal,

Thanks for the quick reply :)

This is what I read from the RCCL website. Is this the same as immigration?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cor_boardingdocs_hdr.gif

s.gif

Expedite the Boarding Process

s.gif

[/url]

Get some of the paperwork out of the way now. As long as you have a reservation number, you can fill out your Guest Information Forms online; it doesn't matter if you reserved your cruise online or through a travel agent.

You can also fill out Guest Information Forms for friends or family members. Just be sure you have their identification documents and emergency contact information, as well as your own. To fill out a Guest Information Form online, enter the following information and click "Submit."

Hi:) Yes, Immigration forms are it. I fill mine out on line every time I cruise. Makes it easier for everyone. When I check in at the Pier, those documents along with my Passport go to the Rep behind the desk.

HI

We are going on RCCL and we found ours under the website.

Also, I actually talked to my travel agent today (she is a good friend of mine) and she told us that it helps you by pass the long line before boarding the ships! :D

Hi everyone, I just wanted to know if there's a time limit on filling out this online

document How long before the cruise do you have to do it ? I just received my shore excursion brochure from Celebrity and it says that the online document has to be filled out at least 50 days before the cruise, but our cruise is now only 45 days away !:eek: Do I still fill out the document online, or will it be too late and will I then have to do it at embarkation ?:( Thanks for any and all answers.

Hi:) I have sailed Celebrity 4 times and going again on Saturday:D. I would say try to fill them out online, it will let you know if it has been accepted.

Archived