Reflection may sail from Southampton in Nov. 2012

C-Dragons

According to three separate articles from the UK, there's a good possibility that Reflection will be sailing from Southampton. One article says that Reflection is scheduled to arrive in Le Havre from Southampton on Nov. 19, 2012. I double checked the Port of Le Havre's schedule and Reflection is listed for the Nov. 19th date.

https://linerlovers.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/celebrity-reflection-in-southampton/

http://www.ilovecruises.co.uk/2011/01/11/uk-cruise-scheduled-for-celebrity-reflection/

http://www.mycruiseblog.co.uk/blog/_archives/2011/1/12/4725195.html

Thanks for giving this information. So it would be possible that the maiden voyage of Celebrity Reflection will be a transatlantic cruise... ;)

No europe cruises in 2012 for Reflection? :(

It's looking that way from the usual Le Havre and Cherbourg calls RCCL have on repositionings. Unless they have something else before it like they did for Equinox, with her 'Official maiden voyage' being Southampton to Rome after a Fjords trip. Wish they'd hurry up with the info!

It's looking that way from the usual Le Havre and Cherbourg calls RCCL have on repositionings. Unless they have something else before it like they did for Equinox, with her 'Official maiden voyage' being Southampton to Rome after a Fjords trip. Wish they'd hurry up with the info!

Celebrity hasn't done a true Inaugural TA with any of the S-class ships. I think it would be a good move, IMO.

:DI'm UP for this if you can get more info. We are thinking about jumping on this Nov's Equinox out of Rome.

Kevin

Hi Kevin. :)

Keep your eyes open for the schedules to be released which hopefully will be sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Hi Kevin. :)

Keep your eyes open for the schedules to be released which hopefully will be sometime in the next 2 weeks.

I am keeping my eyes open and would love to book this cruise......keep your fingers cross!!! that it is a transatlantic

Dorene

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe Celebrity will keep her in Southampton all year round, we already have Indy based here. I would expect Celebrity to base a ship in the UK in due course, as Eclipse has been quite popular and Tthey seem to be able to fill Indy up through the winter.

Richard

Archived