Hankering to try a TransAtlantic cruise this spring?

not when you add on the air fare they are not as cheap as I would like specially as here in the UK they are starting to put on surcharges for longhauls.

Maybe not "as cheap" as you would like, but still friggin' cheap for 13 or 14 nights!

:eek:

:)

Well i was just checking and for the Voyager of the Seas for you British folk, you can fly from London Gatwick to Toronto Canada, for $385us pp, and Toronto to Houston Texas for $300us pp, and the cruise is $499 for an inside cabin and you can fly home from Barcelona for $64us pp. Doesn't sound too bad to me, sounds like less that $100 per day including airfare and crusie fare, not too bad.

Just my thoughts

Brian J

There is also a great price on the Repo from Dubai to Barcelona for 499pp, 16 nights flights are around 700pp to Dubai sounds like a cool cruise too. Brian J

That's the itinerary that got significantly altered because of the Egypt situation, so a lot of folk cancelled, I believe - it now has nine ship days in a row (albeit one is the Suez transit). They must be planning to go round in circles...or are leaving enough time to go the long way round, just in case :)

Our LOS TA this coming Oct out of Barcelona, started out really cheap, I couldn't believe the initial booking price of $900 pp for an 8th deck balcony cabin. We have since dropped the cruise air and booked on our own giving us a total for two for a 14 day TA of $ 3405.70 with air, insurance and govt fees. itnerary out of barcelona, includes, Cartagena, Malaga, Cadiz, Sea day, two ports in Tenerife + 7 sea days to FT lauderdale.

Archived