Something you do every cruise?

cruiser:)

We have a tradition when we travel with other family members. We switch room keys the first day and decorate one anothers rooms. Can't see the decorations ahead of time, not until the room is completely done. It is so fun to see what the others come up with for our room and us for theirs. Just a silly traditon but adds some fun and laughter.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I do that, too! It's that feeling of "disconnecting" from the world that makes it a true escape. I love that!

I do it all the time. I don't have a Cell Phone!

I feel like the member of parliment, in London who, while discussing merets of the telephone in 1890, or there abouts, asking in the House of Commons, 'What use would a telephone be to anyone?';)

john

• 3 weeks later...

We make a cruise mix to listen to - we have just added more and more songs since we started our first cruise. I start a 30 day calendar countdown. When we get ready to walk into the ship we hold hands and cross the threshold together. At sail away phones go into airplane mode and are only used as an alarm when necessary. Oh and of course send a picture to friends and family just so they are a little jealous of us!! :)

• 2 months later...

One thing I do on each and every cruise is walk every deck. I will take the elevator up as high as I can, and walk each and every stairwell till I hit bottom. lol Each and every deck, mostly taking photos along the way. I've seen pretty paintings in the bottom of the elevator shafts on Oasis. Also crew riding the top of the elevators washing the inside of the doors as they go up. Very cool. Got a peek at I 95 by doing this..

Loads of interesting Art and nooks and cranny's on ships. Thats just how I roll.

• 2 weeks later...
We always have to have peanut M&Ms for any trip we take, and then there is always the anticipation of the warm chocolate melting cake on the Carnival ships at dinner. :D

Us too! And if there happens to be Key Lime pie or Tiramisu on the desert menu, BONUS! On embarkation day, we "Officially" start the cruise with Pina Coladas.:D

After a hard day of drinking and a hard nite of doing the same I order room service at some un-godly hour and see if I can stay awake before it arrives. I usually lose.....

Hahahaha!!!

Room service on the balcony for breakfast.

Yep, something we always do too when we have a balcony. Hot chocolate, continental breakfast and my DH all on the balcony = heaven

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2