Can't stop thinking about CCL hot dogs

thekings23

I can't bring myself to eat a hot dog on a cruise when there is so much delicious food.

these are fabulous...also on the Freedom at the deli sandwich counter...they were making fresh potatoe chips during our Med cruise in 2008......unbelievably good!!!!!

I can't stop thinking about the escargot. :D

I'm with you. Hot dogs? Seriously? These folks obviously don't consider the food very important when picking a ship. Maybe Applebee's should start a cruise line.

I had heard so many great things about the hotdogs on Carnival and have never had one, so I was going to make a point of trying one last cruise. Would you believe that I never got the chance? Just never got there, as I found so many other great options.

I have heard in the last year or so that the hotdogs are not what they used to be though. I can vouch for the hamburger/cheeseburger. Quite good, as are the fries. Still willing to try one, but will have to wait for next cruise.:)

I'm with you. Hot dogs? Seriously? These folks obviously don't consider the food very important when picking a ship. Maybe Applebee's should start a cruise line.

no falser words have ever been posted here..believe me:D

I love escargot and that is something I never pass up on when on a cruise.......

don't be a snob...try the hot dogs

Ok, snobby one! I love hot dogs. American food. Just don't comment. If you read a thread about something you hate, just skip it, instead of being rude. Because "these" folks like hot dogs!!

Archived