Can't stop thinking about CCL hot dogs

thekings23

love the hotdogs, but from the deli--corned beef rueben. double meat and cheese. pickle, potato salad and a ice cold beer. now that makes my mouth water. YUMMM. ;)

dont forget the homemade potatoe chips...on the Freedom in 2008 at least:D

I'm with you. Hot dogs? Seriously? These folks obviously don't consider the food very important when picking a ship. Maybe Applebee's should start a cruise line.

How rude. I enjoy all types of food, from Hot Dogs to Lobster. Honestly, if you only try to get the most expensive food while on a cruise, it shows a lack of class to me.:rolleyes:

I'm with you. Hot dogs? Seriously? These folks obviously don't consider the food very important when picking a ship. Maybe Applebee's should start a cruise line.

Ha ha! If you think about it this does sound crazy! I mean Hot Dogs???? It sounds just crazy enough to try. I know you love to live on the edge so I have confidence that you can try a Hot Dog and overcome it! Consider it rebelling against all the great food. Think of it as a food experiment where you will win, food will lose! I actually think I am going to try one. And then I'll lie and say I didn't. :D

Ok, snobby one! I love hot dogs. American food. Just don't comment. If you read a thread about something you hate, just skip it, instead of being rude. Because "these" folks like hot dogs!!

I like hot dogs. I have a grill. I go to the beach and bar-b-q. They sell them all over the place. The Beau Rivage has foot-longs that make Carnival's look like crap. It's just another one of those things, like people begging for chicken wings and all the other bar food you can get any day of the week in Applebee's. Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

How rude. I enjoy all types of food, from Hot Dogs to Lobster. Honestly, if you only try to get the most expensive food while on a cruise, it shows a lack of class to me.:rolleyes:

ROFL I would prefer to have escargot and other exotic foods while cruising in an exotic part of the world instead of hot dogs and I lack class? :rolleyes:

ROFL I would prefer to have escargot and other exotic foods while cruising in an exotic part of the world instead of hot dogs and I lack class? :rolleyes:

It shows a lack of class that you refuse to eat anything below escargot - probably because it was included in your cruise. Maybe not a lack of class, but I would call it "cheap":cool:

I'm surprised that you don't also see the rudeness in acting as if anyone who eats hot dogs (or the like) on a cruise is "below you".

Weiners should have some snap to them. That mushy texture was very off-putting.

Considering Carnival's total food cost per person per day is reported to be about $7, they're not going to be buying top quality dogs.

It shows a lack of class that you refuse to eat anything below escargot - probably because it was included in your cruise. Maybe not a lack of class, but I would call it "cheap":cool:

I'm surprised that you don't also see the rudeness in acting as if anyone who eats hot dogs (or the like) on a cruise is "below you".

Look in the mirror. Please quote where I said they're below me? You're the one trying to put me down with your nonsensical attempt to justify your flawed logic that someone who enjoys food they wouldn't normally see on the average restaurant menu is somehow beneath you or cheap.

Look in the mirror. Please quote where I said they're below me? You're the one trying to put me down with your nonsensical attempt to justify your flawed logic that someone who enjoys food they wouldn't normally see on the average restaurant menu is somehow beneath you or cheap.

Lookie here:

These folks obviously don't consider the food very important when picking a ship.

No, it doesn't say "cheap" directly - I apologize for the mis-wording. But it certainly is "snobby" and puts "us" below "you"

Enjoy your escargot.:rolleyes:

Your loss - more yummy hotdogs for me

My husband and I LOVE the hotdogs on Princess cruise - Carnival dogs just didn't seem as tasty. We'll given them another try this summer.

My son always orders a hotdog - with no dog! You should see the confusion of the limited English speaking workers trying to figure that out.

I can't bring myself to eat a hot dog on a cruise when there is so much delicious food.

^^ Agree! If I visited the grill, it would have to be a cheeseburger, fries with nacho cheese on top... Mmmmm :)

Can't wait till my June cruise for some escargot, burrito bar, Mongolian Wok & made to order omlettes every morning :)

Haven't sailed Csrnival in 10 years. When I board the Miracle on May 14th, I will definately get a hot dog. To the poster that is going on NCL, the pretzel rolls are greast as are the morning mini chocolate croissants. The room service pb+jelly sandwiches are a delight.

yep...and you will be wondering what you are missing out on if you don't try one!!! They are very very good!!!!

Must admit, I have not tried any hot dogs when on a cruise. Just thought there was so many other foods to try. Will give them a try in while cruising in May.

Haven't sailed Csrnival in 10 years. When I board the Miracle on May 14th, I will definately get a hot dog. To the poster that is going on NCL, the pretzel rolls are greast as are the morning mini chocolate croissants. The room service pb+jelly sandwiches are a delight.

I have heard the pb jelly sandwiches are great. My dh eats one usually everyday for lunch so I told him he can still get one on the cruise!

Archived