B2B food question

CruzR887

Unless your B2B is also being sold as one long cruise, your menus will repeat. All venues will be open for breakfast on turnaround day, but will open and close earlier. The Horizon Court will open for lunch, probably around noon. EM

You will have the same menus for the second week. Most entertainment will also be repeated. Princess makes this sound like it is a great thing. They explain that it gives you the opportunity to have something you like a second time or the chance to try something different.

Unless your B2B is also being sold as one long cruise, your menus will repeat. All venues will be open for breakfast on turnaround day, but will open and close earlier. The Horizon Court will open for lunch, probably around noon. EM

Since all B2Bs are sold seperately, if it is also sold as a single cruise it will not change the fact that the menus will repeat on the second segment.

On turnaround day, a regular dining room will also be open for lunch, usually from noon to 1:30 PM.

I can't see where a repeated menu would be a problem. There is always so much selection, surely there are at least two entrees of interest at each meal.

I agree. On the majority of menus I can usually find 2 things I debate over ordering. And if the debate with myself is that great I will order both things. Why not?

They are selling ours as 1 cruise - 14 days - and only counts as 1 toward my platinum status. Does this mean different menus? Itinerary is western then southern

I expect not but would love if they switched it up somewhat.

Menus are based on the shortest cruise. So if you book a two week cruise which could be booked as 2 one week cruises, the menus will repeat. If the cruise can only be booked as a two week cruise (ie 14 days to Hawaii from LA), then the menus will not repeat. Same will be true for entertainment and activities.

On a 10 day cruise you'll be lucky if the menu doesn't repeat after day 7 !!

At least thats what I've had. :mad:

Our longest cruise has been 32 days and we did not see any menu twice. We did see some of the menu items repeated, but not an entire menu

If you can do one week then the other buy it as two for the credit. Not sure if you booked thru Princess or an agent but you can do it as two.

Cannot get the cabins we want on 2 separate - really odd. Plus there was a $100 discount for the B2B. I decided the platinum perks were not worth $100 to me. The agent was booking 3 cabins for our group and Princess sure made it complicated. She really earned her commission on this.

Our longest cruise has been 32 days and we did not see any menu twice. We did see some of the menu items repeated, but not an entire menu

That makes sense. Glad to hear it... I didn't really look at the whole menu, just the entrées, and they were definitely similar.

Cannot get the cabins we want on 2 separate - really odd. Plus there was a $100 discount for the B2B. I decided the platinum perks were not worth $100 to me. The agent was booking 3 cabins for our group and Princess sure made it complicated. She really earned her commission on this.

You buy the wine, I'll send in your laundry and tell them it's mine :)

On a 10 day cruise you'll be lucky if the menu doesn't repeat after day 7 !!

At least thats what I've had. :mad:

The menu didn't repeat on our 10 Day Emerald Princess cruise after the 7th day. There were different entrees and appetizers, etc. on every night.

Wonder why you had repeats on your 10 day cruise...Strange!:confused:

Archived