You Cruise in 15074 Days

PlanoTim

Wow! I just logged onto carnival.com and was greeted by the little red box telling me I cruise in 15074 days. :eek: It should read something like 32 days. I wonder what cruising will be like in 41+ years. ;) Should I start packing yet?

1606061869_15074Days.jpg.f1e77c0d916dfd70d731cbfc8c7a4e1b.jpg

Wow! I just logged onto carnival.com and was greeted by the little red box telling me I cruise in 15074 days. :eek: It should read something like 32 days. I wonder what cruising will be like in 41+ years. ;) Should I start packing yet?

This should be interesting for you because the ship you'll be on hasen't even made it to the drawing boards yet!!

I tried to look and the place to type in the password is too far to the right so I cant click on it...cant log in now.

Iv been having issues with the carnival pages doing this thing where they display too far over. I guess Im not cruising since they wouldnt let me log in.

LOL mine said the same thing. I then logged into manage my account and it was right. I was wondering what I would pack at 84 years old :)

Maybe the site is foretelling our longevity? Could be good, could be bad. :rolleyes:

15277 days until my next cruise. I don't know how to break this to my DW.

Just wait until you get within a couple thousand days, then give her the bad news. You have well over 35 years to think of a good way to break it to her. ;)

Maybe it is minutes or hours, do we have any math whizzes out there?

I checked, it's not either one of those! Hmm something to think about instead of work though

Edit: Aha! it is adding exactly 15042 days to every cruise. Now as to WHY... :confused:

Archived