AE Grade Family Suite - Ventura/Azura

jojo67

Hi,

I just wondered if anyone had actually ever managed to book one of these suites on either Ventura or Azura? Each time I've looked at a cruise they've been sold out & I am considering trying to bag one for 2012. We are a family of 5 with 3 youngish children (too young to be left in a cabin on their own) & with the 2 bedrooms they sound ideal. If anyone has ever stayed in D105 or D106 on either of these ships I'd love to know what you thought :)

Thanks in advance.

I think these cabins, for some strange reason may only bookable by phone (either direct or through an agent) and not available on line. The single cabins on Azura are also always showing a sold out, but when I was on her in February I met a gentleman who had one of the outside singles and he had only booked a few months before. He may of course managed to get a cancellation but if you are seriously interested in the Family Suites give P & O or your agent a call.

Found a plan on the PO site:

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/fleet/family_suite

Strange layout in that its like a superior deluxe cabin with an inside cabin attached. Great for a family though.

Thank you, some actual photo's of the suite were just what I was after, not much privacy but ideal for a family with 3 children! Doesn't look as though there are any doors on the bedrooms so not sure I can see 4 adults (minimum fare) sharing.

Archived