Private Water Taxi Venice

Lvtocruize2

Does anyone know whether this company takes credit cards? We will have 4 bags + personal carryons. They will take us to the door of our hotel. I'm having a problem trying to decide how much in Euros to take to Italy. We also have a private tour booked in Rome (Romeinlimo) and the tour company only takes euros.

Most people get euros from an ATM . You don't have to carry it all with you from home!! There are 2 ATM machines in the airport. Tell your bank you'll be traveling and make sure you have a 4 digit numerical pin.

I have no idea which taxi company you are using but I'd e-mail your hotel because they'll be able to give you info that we cannot.

Does anyone know whether this company takes credit cards? We will have 4 bags + personal carryons. They will take us to the door of our hotel. I'm having a problem trying to decide how much in Euros to take to Italy. We also have a private tour booked in Rome (Romeinlimo) and the tour company only takes euros.

Are you arriving at Marco Polo or the pier?

Either way there's info on water taxis in this link, including Motoscafi which also has a link where you can reserve and pay now. Read the whole article.

http://europeforvisitors.com/venice/articles/water-taxis-how-to-hire.htm

When we reserved our transfer and private water taxi to our hotel, they did take our credit card - it should show on their website.

When we took the private water taxi to the ship, it was eruo cash only.

Archived