I think we're booking the Jade!

TryingCruising

Going tomorrow to make final decisions with a TA on the Jade Greek isle route in July. Anything to share about this ship or itinerary? We're looking forward to this trip and introducing two friends to cruising. :D

You can't go wrong. Just DO IT !!!

Any itinerary in the Med and Adriatic is magnificent.

We are once again doing 2 more different itineraries, on the Jade, later this year..

We just cannot get enough of this wonderful part of the world.:)

You too, will want to keep coming back for more :D .. (And we bet your friends will feel the same)

Sue and Phil

The Jade is a beautiful ship...one of my favorites! Great service, food, and an overall wonderful experience. We went in November and I was very pleased with the weather during that time of year. The tourists were also at a minimum.

July will be very hot and tourist numbers will be high. But it is the Greek Isles! I drool at the chance to go. Have a great cruise!

Have a great time, I've been on the Jade 4 times, a great ship. NCL's Greek itinerary looks great as well. IF you are looking at the 7 day ones, I would think about doing B2B for a 14 dayer. :) Even better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone! Glad to hear how many of you loved this ship.

We put down our deposit on a balcony room this morning, and we purchased airfare. I know July will be hot and possibly more kids, but as a teacher I do not get to travel at nonpeak times. I am sure I will be around with many questions.

Archived