Ncl sun cabin 9074 and 8075

IDKaren

I believe I may have read that on these balcony rooms the cabin is smaller than other balcony rooms but balcony itself is larger? Can anyone address this that may have stayed in these cabins.? Thanks!

If this is any help (probably not because I don't know those cabins) we were in 8060 which is not too far from 8075. We had 3 people in the cabin and it wasn't too tight, we did eat on our beds if we had room service though. I don't think the balcony is any bigger because you are still on the side of the ship and not angling back to the aft. I hope more people will be able to chime in on this but I think it is just the standard balcony size.

Have fun, I really liked the SUN and since you are aft we were happy with the elevators and stairs being not far as well as close to the Seven Seas dining room, Il Adagio and the theater entrances. Just a few flights up or down took you to most of the action!

I believe I may have read that on these balcony rooms the cabin is smaller than other balcony rooms but balcony itself is larger? Can anyone address this that may have stayed in these cabins.? Thanks!

We were in 9074 last year. We had friends staying in a foward room a flood higher. Their room and balcony seemed the same size as ours. I think the room and balcony size was just fine.

DT

Karen

I believe on deck nine the room you are referring to is 9075 and 9275. If you do a search of the NCL board using these numbers, you will find a few references. If this is indeed the room you are referring to, you are correct, it appears that the room is smaller (I can't find any pictures or discussion of what is different) and that the balcony is bigger (longer). We have friends traveling in 9075 on our Oct cruise and before booking they decided that the missing 10 square feet in the room was greatly outweighted by the larger balcony.

Karen

I believe on deck nine the room you are referring to is 9075 and 9275. If you do a search of the NCL board using these numbers, you will find a few references. If this is indeed the room you are referring to, you are correct, it appears that the room is smaller (I can't find any pictures or discussion of what is different) and that the balcony is bigger (longer). We have friends traveling in 9075 on our Oct cruise and before booking they decided that the missing 10 square feet in the room was greatly outweighted by the larger balcony.

I believe the cabin numbers above must be the ones in question. But, the difference in cabin size is closer to 20 square feet. Regular balcony cabins are approximately 170 square feet, these are 150 square feet. The balconies are much bigger than the standard balconies. Wish we could find a good picture of the actual balconies (also 0064, 0264, 8076 & 8276). Supposedly you can see slightly aft and fit at least one lounger on them. We have 9075 booked for our Baltic, but are cnsidering upgrading to a mini-suite. The interior photos look really cramped, and the closet is tiny. We are trying to decide if the balcony is worth the smaller inside.

Archived