Is Canaletto Open for Dinner on Embarkation Night?

Getting excited for my upcoming Eurodam cruise which leaves in a week. As part of my pre-cruise preparations I've been going carb-free in hopes of not embarrassing myself in my swimsuit. As such, I know that by the time embarkation rolls around, I'll be dying for a plate of pasta and all those sorely missed carbohydrates, so I ask, will Canaletto be open that first night after embarkation? Thanks.

It should be. It was on our last three cruises. Try the Penne ala Vodka. :)

TOTALLY AGREE.... This is the sort of dish I would not order for myself. Someone ordered it for our table to share and it was definitely the HIT of the whole cruise. It was delicious!!!!

:D:D:D

Getting excited for my upcoming Eurodam cruise which leaves in a week. As part of my pre-cruise preparations I've been going carb-free in hopes of not embarrassing myself in my swimsuit. As such, I know that by the time embarkation rolls around, I'll be dying for a plate of pasta and all those sorely missed carbohydrates, so I ask, will Canaletto be open that first night after embarkation? Thanks.

I am doing the same (but not for the swimsuit affect) and Canaletto would be a great way to break into some pasta.

Kirk

Archived