Stupid RCCL Website - Good for a laugh though

I have to say RCI website is horrendous, but laughable.

I have trying to look at the cost of a Bermuda Cruise in October 2012, on the Explorer. The cruise information is showing on the website, but once I enter date and other options it sends me right back to step 1. When I contacted C&A chat line they say the cruise is available to book on the website, there must be a problem with FireFox. When I explain that I can look at other cruises with no problems, I am told to call and book over the phone. Is anyone else experiencing these problems.

On Saturday while checking my current cruises I was asked to complete a survey about the website, which I did (Did not go well for the website:D).

We had trouble booking My Time Dining reservations on the website the other day. I called Royal to do it over the phone, and the representative said that there were indeed some glitches in that part of the website that just leave you hanging.

I have to say RCI website is horrendous, but laughable.

I have trying to look at the cost of a Bermuda Cruise in October 2012, on the Explorer. The cruise information is showing on the website, but once I enter date and other options it sends me right back to step 1. When I contacted C&A chat line they say the cruise is available to book on the website, there must be a problem with FireFox. When I explain that I can look at other cruises with no problems, I am told to call and book over the phone. Is anyone else experiencing these problems.

On Saturday while checking my current cruises I was asked to complete a survey about the website, which I did (Did not go well for the website:D).

Yes, same thing here, but with the 14 Night Mediterranean Treasures Cruise. It keeps sending me back to step 1, where I have to pick my date. Just wanted to check the price, but I can't. Lucky for me I don't intend to book that cruise. And it can't be firefox, cause I'm using Internet Explorer. That site has been in a very bad mood these past few days.

Survey can't be filled out here, maybe something to do with my location, being outside the US

Cindy

Hey at least they are offering the balcony at that price. On some cruises, that's the price of an inside.:eek:

Yes, an even higher price is showing today for the X Constellation cruise we leave for this weekend and it's for an Z guarantee. We saved about $198,618 by booking earlier and not waiting until the last minute. I gusess it the same RCCL computer system for X.

attachment.php?attachmentid=189357&d=1300801048

ConniePrice.jpg.f85a5c77f833dab4804a2ad58f2b518c.jpg

I gusess it the same RCCL computer system for X.

What a deal you got!;) Yes it is the same computer system.

Just an FYI to those saying this is a new website issue, actually this particular bit of fun has been around for years - like many things they've never bothered to correct it. For some reason, instead of returning N/A when a category is unavailable, sometimes but not all the time, it returns this absurd pricing so it's probably hard coded somewhere and no one knows where.

A balcony is soooo worth it!

You sound like my partner. We are going on the Galapagos trip next year and I felt that it wasn't worth an extra $500 a night (for both) for a balcony on the Xpedition.

I normally agree that I need a balcony, but this cruise we wouldn't be using it. We can get an extra balcony cruise with saving that money.

WOW! You sure did get a great deal....lol :p

Yes, an even higher price is showing today for the X Constellation cruise we leave for this weekend and it's for an Z guarantee. We saved about $198,618 by booking earlier and not waiting until the last minute. I gusess it the same RCCL computer system for X.

attachment.php?attachmentid=189357&d=1300801048

Archived