12:00 Fuimicino flight doable?

GoofingOff

We'll be debarking at Civitavecchia, Italy. Celebrity Equinox. Itinerary says ship arrives in port at 4:30 AM.

Can anyone tell me when passengers actually get off? Still the typical 8 or 9 AM? Is express/self disembarkation an option, if necessary?

We get off August 8th, Monday, if that matters.

Thank you!

While you're waiting for someone with experience ending a cruise at Civitavecchia, I can tell you that if your flight is direct from FCO to a North American destination on a US based carrier, you'll be leaving from Terminal 5 at FCO, which adds some complications. For a 12 noon flight, you should plan on being at T5 at 9 AM, or 9:30 at the absolute latest. Allowing for morning traffic, you should assume one hour to make the drive from the port, which means you must leave the port (not just the ship) between 8 - 8:30 AM.

We also will be flying out of FCO on a noon flight on Delta to JKF. Our Equinox cruise will be docking at 4:00am. We want to be picked up at 7:30am for drive to airport. We want plenty of time, and not rushed. I love exploring airports and their shops. So far Dublin's airport is my all time favorite.:)

Our flight is also right at noon out of FCO. We've arranged for an 8am pick-up with Rome in Limo and will do self-debarkation. The 8am time for pick-up was suggested by Jany for plenty of time.

Our other main flight choice was at 11:05am but we were afraid we would be rushed so went closer to noon instead.

Archived