List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

Where did Keith Williams go? We had him on Vision in January, and thought he was terrific - low key (i.e., not a lot of bingo, art auction or other cheesy announcements), talented and extremely personable whenever we saw him around the ship. I don't see that he's on vacation. Does anybody here know if he's still with RCI? I hope so!

I know I am being selfish here but I really do hope that Clo returns to a ship sometime after the baby is born. I have to say she was the highlight of our cruise and I never laughed so hard in all my life then at the Love and Marraige show-- I almost wet myself as I was in tears. I just think the world of her and she will be sorely missed if she doesn't return. But I wish her only the best she deserves it!!

I know I am being selfish here but I really do hope that Clo returns to a ship sometime after the baby is born. I have to say she was the highlight of our cruise and I never laughed so hard in all my life then at the Love and Marraige show-- I almost wet myself as I was in tears. I just think the world of her and she will be sorely missed if she doesn't return. But I wish her only the best she deserves it!!

I agree!

My first RCI cruise was on Splendour OTS in April 2005, and Graham was the CD. I had no idea he had been with RCI only a few weeks, as he seemed so at home on the ship! I felt he could've been "the entertainment" every night, and I would've been happy. :)

It depends on his contract, he may not even know that far out. I do not know if they are 6 months on then 6 wks off like most crew or if, since they are staff, they are on longer at a time.

Where did Keith Williams go? We had him on Vision in January, and thought he was terrific - low key (i.e., not a lot of bingo, art auction or other cheesy announcements), talented and extremely personable whenever we saw him around the ship. I don't see that he's on vacation. Does anybody here know if he's still with RCI? I hope so!

We just got off of the Empress of the Seas yesterday. Keith Williams was the CD on our May 27th sailing to Bermuda. He is going to the Vision either this week or next (sorry I can't remember which), because we were joking with him that we chase him off of ships. He had been on the Sovereign last summer with us, but he was leaving the folllowing week. Keith is such a class act. We just love him.

Leslie

Our Corvette Club is looking at an Late April 2007 cruise and would like to cruise with Graham as a few of us were on the NOS with him on the 4/29 sailing. Does anyone or Graham if your out there could you answer....We really enjoyed sailing with you and just what you want a bunch of "crazy gear-heads" (not really...but just a bunch of fun loving people)

Thanks....

Anita

We just got off of the Empress of the Seas yesterday. Keith Williams was the CD on our May 27th sailing to Bermuda. He is going to the Vision either this week or next (sorry I can't remember which), because we were joking with him that we chase him off of ships. He had been on the Sovereign last summer with us, but he was leaving the folllowing week. Keith is such a class act. We just love him.

Leslie

Thanks, Leslie! I'm glad to see that he's still with RCI. Would hate to see him jump ship (pun intended)!

We sailed on the Radiance in late April - 14 nights through the canal and we thrilled to have Kieron Buffery as our CD. He is a recruit from Norwegian - a loss to that line most certainly. After 9 sailings on RCCL, he is one of the best. For those of you sailing on the Radiance in the future, you're in for a treat.

Could not agree more!!! RCI's gain is a HUGE loss for NCL. Kieron is the best!:D We've seen some duds ... some just okay. Then, there's Kieron! He is also a very talented dancer and musician (which he doesn't display enough, IMHO).

~dianne

We would like to sail with Kirk again. He was our very first cruise director in 1991 ( at a very young age!) on the Emerald Seas. That was when the staff were the main part of the entertainment shows! We missed him on the AOS about 3 years ago and I know he calls home the Serenade now, but want to know how long he will be on it, and after his next vacation time where he will be? Does anyone have recent details about it? Or someone on the Serenade this week or next - can you ask him? Thanks a heap!

Our Corvette Club is looking at an Late April 2007 cruise and would like to cruise with Graham as a few of us were on the NOS with him on the 4/29 sailing. Does anyone or Graham if your out there could you answer....We really enjoyed sailing with you and just what you want a bunch of "crazy gear-heads" (not really...but just a bunch of fun loving people)

Thanks....

Anita

Hi Anita,

Graham gets off the Navigator in early July. I can get an e-mail to the ship to him for you if you like. Just e-mail it to me.

Regards,

We have not kept up with this thread but wanted to share our Captain and Cruise Director from the Mariner, 5/28.

Captain was Swen Pederson, not sure of first name spelling.

Cruise Director was Becky Thompson.

We are not sure when they will be leaving, neither stated.

Tim & Crystal

Archived