Australia Itineraries Today (23 March)?

BBsails

Oh rats. Just discovered the deployment schedule link:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/CEL/Deployment_Schedule/index.php

Page still reports 3-23 for Australia, but it's not clickable :( , so I guess it may be April.

It does still quote opening week of 23rd March, perhaps they will appear during the next seven days:confused:????

We are also awaiting their release.

Hmmm...the only new itinerary listed seems to be a 12 Night Australia New Zealand Cruise on board the Solstice (no prices yet). Others on the web page are on the Century and have been available for a long time. Am I missing something?

Betsy

Just checked and it seems the lone sailing for Solstice listed for March 16th is already sold out. That may account for the lack of pricing info. After all this waiting, this is very dissapointing for.

Just spotted these also, Singapore to Sydney looks good for us Nov 23rd, 2012 ...... now we wait for the prices. :)

Below are the lowest fares*for the*selected saildate of*23-Nov-2012:**

Staterooms: Inside Ocean View Veranda Suite

*Prices from: 1,889.00 CAD

per person

2,179.00 CAD

per person

2,479.00 CAD

per person

3,609.00 CAD

per person

Showing for me

I wish I was cruising Australia next year:( I think I AM going to visit my little buddy we cruised with in 2009... tried to talk her into cruising whilst I was there, but noooooo!:D I would LOVE to even sail the Century, as I really do love that ship... but the only thing that sails out of Melbourne is Princess... and I don't think I could live with that taste in my mouth for 2 weeks!:D (no offense to the Princess peeps)

Below are the lowest fares*for the*selected saildate of*23-Nov-2012:**

Staterooms: Inside Ocean View Veranda Suite

*Prices from: 1,889.00 CAD

per person

2,179.00 CAD

per person

2,479.00 CAD

per person

3,609.00 CAD

per person

Showing for me

Thanks so much for that, as nothing is showing up for me down here. :)

Have been to your beautiful city a few times as our son lives in Vancouver.

I wish I was cruising Australia next year:( I think I AM going to visit my little buddy we cruised with in 2009... tried to talk her into cruising whilst I was there, but noooooo!:D I would LOVE to even sail the Century, as I really do love that ship... but the only thing that sails out of Melbourne is Princess... and I don't think I could live with that taste in my mouth for 2 weeks!:D (no offense to the Princess peeps)

Agree, there's not too much that sails out of Melbourne, but if you are ever down here sailing out of Sydney is AWESOME ...... as it truly is one amazing habour. :)

Love the idea of visiting Australia but does it bother anyone that we have to do such a long flight to get there? Not sure how I could handle 20 plus hours on a plane . Any suggestions about breaking it up - maybe NY to LA for a few days and then how far from there?

Thanks.

Well we just booked an AQ Hump Cabin on Solly for the Jan 4th cruise. We've been dieing to go to AUS/NZ & since we luv the S class ships it became a no- brainer. :D

Now all we got to do is find inexpensive airfare.:(

2MC

Love the idea of visiting Australia but does it bother anyone that we have to do such a long flight to get there? Not sure how I could handle 20 plus hours on a plane . Any suggestions about breaking it up - maybe NY to LA for a few days and then how far from there?

Thanks.

Hi,

We've flown over to the USA and Canada a few times now.

Before they introduced direct flights to LA from Australia we used to fly via Honolulu which is about a 10 hour flight from Sydney ....... maybe this would break your trip up a bit.

Flights from LA to Sydney are around 13 hours direct and approximately 12 hours on the return flight.

In September we are flying over to Orlando ....... this time going direct from Sydney to Dallas approximately 15 hours direct (Qantas is starting this route in May) ...... with only a couple of hours layover before the connection to Orlando ........ managed to pick these flights up at a great price when they announced the new routes ..... seeing there are 6 of us and an infant, saving us heaps of $$$$.

Hope this helps guys. :)

Well we just booked an AQ Hump Cabin on Solly for the Jan 4th cruise. We've been dieing to go to AUS/NZ & since we luv the S class ships it became a no- brainer. :D

Now all we got to do is find inexpensive airfare.:(

2MC

Hi,

Don't know about you guys over there ...... but for us finding a reasonable fare early January ........ would have no luck at all seeing it's our school holidays ...... kids break up from school before Xmas and don't go back until late January.

At least you have plenty of time to keep your eyes peeled for any bargains that come up. :)

Archived