too late to reserve tix for shows for Oasis?

I'm trying to plan a cruise that is about 2months away at the end of May. I'm deciding between several ships. The oasis looks like there is a lot to do, but i read that the tickets (big theater shows and ice show) get reserved very quickly.

how far in advance must I reserve these tickets? and if i decide to book now, is it too late to get tickets to those shows?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - I noticed you are sailing on the 6/25 Oasis. We are, too! My husband, 18 yr old daughter, and I all signed up for the Meet n Mingle through Cruise Critic...sounds pretty good...develop friendships prior to and on the cruise...they even set you up with a room along with food and such on board.

We can't wait for June :>} Sooooo excited!

Best,

Lisa & Crew

Just make sure you do reserve early. We just got off the Oasis and had reserved early. On the first day, I walked by a huge line at Studio B as people without reservations were trying to get them.

But, even if you don't have reservations, you can probably get into most shows if you want to wait at showtime. It works like this: if you have reservations, they scan your Sea Pass at the entrance and it's general seating. They make non-reservation-holders wait in a Standby line until a few minutes before showtime and, if they see seats available, let them in.

do try and reserve in advance, but if you can't get the days you want, rest assured Oasis/Allure keeps a block open for those who prefer to book the day of embarkation. Of course try and be in line at 1 when Studio B opens for reservations. If that fails, get in the standby line for each of the shows as there usually isn't a problem getting in if you get in line early enough. BTW, get reservations for the comedy shows. Standbys don't usually get in unless later in the week and/or be very early/way up front for stand by lines. Comedy club is very small and not too many seats. Reserve aqua shows earliest, if weather delays you have another chance to see it later.

Archived