3-31-11 Thursday Weigh-In - All Welcome

Jan_In_Maine

Good Morning to All - Belle is off on her latest adventure, so I promised to start the weigh-in for today.

Good luck to everyone ... I'll be posting my gain/loss in a little while. We have had company with lots of food and drinks .... somehow I think it will be a gain this week. :eek: Next week will be back on the wagon! Jan

Jan, sorry to hear about your gain. Having guests is always tough on the regular routines.

At my Tuesday weigh-in, I was down just .8 for a total of 33.4. I have 64.2 to go. My current goal is to hit 40 pounds when I will go to the local PetsMart and take a photo holding a big old 40 pound bag of dog food. I saw someone do that ages ago and it has been motivating me ever since.

I made it to the gym four times and have completed week 2 of Couch to 5K. Yesterday, I tried out the Expresso bikes for the first time. It's like a video game, where you can race against either your previous rides or other bikers. It was fun and I think I may continue with it on my off-C25K days.

My husband bought me a mountain bike so I can ride with my kids. I now have plenty of ways to keep active! Now if the weather would just turn so we could get outside. There's snow on the ground and in the forecast tonight. Ugh.

Hope everyone else had a good week!

Hi Evveryone,

I am happy to report I lost another lb. making my total 7 lbs. I only have 2 weeks until a 14 day cruise so I would really like to squeeze out another 2 lbs.

A few clothing items are actually feeling loose, yeah.

The sad part is I will probably gain back what I lost over vacation but will just lose it again.

Good luck to all this week. Diana

Hello ladies. I am down 22 pounds today from starting 6 weeks ago. My cruise is in November on the Valor but I'm giving myself enough time to become toned as well. Happy Thursday everyone!:p

Congrats to everyone with a loss, and just keep at it for US that haven't. I missed my weekly WW meeting, so I didn't get weighed in officially, but I was up 1 lb on my own scale :(. BUT - non-scale victory... even though I am just in a size 10, I thought the waistbands felt a bit loose, so I tried on an 8, and even though it didn't fit perfectly, it did fit...it was more a matter of working out than pounds. :D

Congrats to all the losers. Sorry about your gain, Jan. I hope that you will lose it quickly.

I did not weigh-in today....my scale is broken. I have been sick all week so I have not had an appetite. Hopefully, I will show a loss when I get a new scale. If I feel better by the weekend I am going to go shopping for one.

Rose

Hi all. After no loss last week I was anxious (both in a good and bad way) to get on the scale today. I lost 2.4 this week. phew! Relief. Only 65 more to go! LOL! Actually I only have about 30 left to go to my goal for when I cruise. I've still got 25 weeks. I'm thinking positive. After all, it's only 1.2 ponds per week which is a realistic goal. I want to go dress shopping and actually find something kinda hot in a regular store that will actually fit me!

I really want the warm weather so I can get my butt outside. I'm so tired of snow already!

I hope everyone has a good week this week! WE CAN DO IT!!!

WOW - many seem to have done very well ... that is so exciting!!:) I really enjoy having this thread each Thursday ... I think it's what keeps me going!

Love the idea of holding a 40# bag of dog food!! I've been known to go into the grocery store and picking up numerous 5# of sugar bags ... think the dog food sounds even better!:D

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening ... I will try to post later. We are under a weather watch for 10-14" of snow tomorrow ... really would love to see spring! Jan

Woo hoo! Down 1.5 pounds this week. My goal is 1 pound a week so I feel really great this morning:) It was even better that my husband was proud. I have 60 more pounds to go but he's been very supportive and with his support and all of the support I receive from my friends here I know I'll reach my ultimate goal:D Thank you thank you thank you everyone <3

Congrats to the losers

I am up a pound to 175. Have to show more control.

Work has been very hectic so it has cut into my daily lunchtime exercise routine.

Got to get away from the excuses and get working.

Have a good week.

Thanks Jan for starting this thread.

I also weigh in on Thursdays I will definitely come back to post my success (fingers crossed) for this week.

http://yearoftheshrinkingmommy.blogspot.com/

Welcome to our weekly weigh-in. Usually Belle will start a new thread each week, but she is off on an adventure (cruising). I've been nominated to start the thread each week ... so tomorrow there will be a new thread to post your loss on. I hope you join in on the "fun" and good luck on losing weight!!! Jan

Archived