Birthday Plans - Lois

Kathy & George

Hi Kathy:) thanks for the wishes! My plans? I will be in Key West for my birthday! I plan on doing the "Pub Crawl";) It is the excursion I booked! I usually just walk around Key West. Unless something better comes along, those are my plans. I booked my excursions on line about 3-4 weeks ago!

Have a wonderful cruise!! What day will you be in Key West? We(taking dh and ds with me) will also be stopping at Key West next week, and I would love to meet you, if it is on the same day. We'll be there March 17th, 10-6.

Marie

Hi Marie:) wish we could meet but we will be there the next day, March 18th.

It is funny, in every chat room and message board prior to this one, my screen name was lnr318. Those are my initials and birthday. When I started on here, I used lnr but then changed it to my name;) Nicer being called Lois LOL

I am disappointed we won't be there on the same day. We love Key West.

You and I WILL meet one of these days. I am hoping to catch a great Happy Hour solo rate some day....love Celebrity. Have a wonderful cruise. And, I can't think of a better way to celebrate than on a Celebrity ship!!

Marie

Lois,

Have a fantastic cruise and fun filled birthday. I love reading your posts and upbeat responses. You are my type of person always making the best of everything. What a great way to spend your birthday.

Happy Sailing!

Cindy

Archived