Your Fleet Locations for Tuesday, April 5, 2011!

luvtwotrvl

Tuesday%202.jpg

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Amsterdam -- Daylight passing Suez Canal (en route to Alexandria/Cairo, Egypt)

Eurodam -- Freeport, Bahamas Midnight - Midnight (Dry Dock until April 11 -- Trans-Atlantic sailing on April 12)

Maasdam -- Philipsburg, St. Maarten 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Nieuw Amsterdam -- At Sea (from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Madeira, Portugal – arriving April 11)

Noordam -- At Sea (from St. Thomas, U. S. V. I. to Half Moon Cay, Bahamas)

Oosterdam -- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Prinsendam -- Mahon, Spain 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Rotterdam -- Scenic cruising Bahia Magdalena

Ryndam -- At Sea (from Key West, Florida to Falmouth, Jamaica Ocho Rios, Jamaica) – changed per a check of HAL’s site on March 11

Statendam -- At Sea (from Oranjestad, Aruba to Daylight Transit Panama Canal)

Veendam -- Cruising the Amazon River and Crossing the Equator (from Alter do Chão, Brazil to Devil's Island, French Guiana)

Volendam -- Singapore, Republic of Singapore Midnight – Midnight (Dry Dock through April 13)

Westerdam -- Willemstad, Curaçao 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Webcam: http://www.webcamcuracao.com/

Zaandam -- At Sea (from Lahaina, Maui to Ensenada, Mexico – arriving April 9)

Zuiderdam -- Oranjestad, Aruba 1:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Eastern Hemisphere: Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Amsterdam -- Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt 7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Prinsendam -- At Sea (from Mahon, Spain to La Spezia, Italy)

Volendam -- Singapore, Republic of Singapore Midnight – Midnight (Dry Dock through April 13)

Today I'm dreaming of cruising the Amazon on the Veendam or visiting Spain on the Prinsendam. They both sound so good!

David - Diana is busy planning our port visits on our upcoming Northern Europe Explorer cruise. What fun!!!!!

Today I'm dreaming of cruising the Amazon on the Veendam or visiting Spain on the Prinsendam. They both sound so good!

David - Diana is busy planning our port visits on our upcoming Northern Europe Explorer cruise. What fun!!!!!

Hello Bill,

Now, that sounds like fun to me!!!!!

I would love to cruise the Amazon one day!

David

thanks so much for posting the ship's positions. I am assuming the Eastern Hemisphere for April 6th refers to time changes?

Some posters from New Zealand and Australia asked that we give them the positions for "their time," considering that they will reach the next day before posters in the U.S. It was a bit frustrating for them to be checking a link for a webcam when the ship had already departed!

I'm having to work a little harder in the prep to do that part, but I don't mind. The Mediterranean is an enigma, so I get a little help from a site that gives me latitude/longitude, so I can tell whether the ship is in the Eastern Hemisphere... so everyone, beware... sometimes the ship goes from Italy to Spain, so it disappears from the Eastern list... then it returns to Italy, so it goes back to the Eastern list. Whew.

Some posters from New Zealand and Australia asked that we give them the positions for "their time," considering that they will reach the next day before posters in the U.S. It was a bit frustrating for them to be checking a link for a webcam when the ship had already departed!

I'm having to work a little harder in the prep to do that part, but I don't mind. The Mediterranean is an enigma, so I get a little help from a site that gives me latitude/longitude, so I can tell whether the ship is in the Eastern Hemisphere... so everyone, beware... sometimes the ship goes from Italy to Spain, so it disappears from the Eastern list... then it returns to Italy, so it goes back to the Eastern list. Whew.

Thank you. I knew that was being done but didn't clue into the Eastern hemisphere. this is really nice of you - it's a lot of work and I'm sure very appreciated. Just having all the ships posted is very nice - to try to figure out time lines is a lot of extra work - very kind :)

Archived