Reflection Info!!

C-Dragons

How is that the deck plans for the Silhouette are not yet updated on celebrity.com (still showing the hot glass show and museum) and the Reflection deck plans are updated?

Actually they are. :) Click on the link for the deck plans and change the dates in the box at the top left of the page to 22Apr2012 to 1Dec2012 and you will see the changes to the Lawn Club.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/ship.do?shipCode=SI

Actually they are. :) Click on the link for the deck plans and change the dates in the box at the top left of the page to 22Apr2012 to 1Dec2012 and you will see the changes to the Lawn Club.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/ship.do?shipCode=SI

I did exactly as you instructed and interestingly enough - the only link that is "broken" is the link to open images of the lawn club.

When booking with any agent have the deck plans in front of you. Those desired stateroom #'s on the hump are different in some cases.

I only know about the Penthouse Deck but it wouldn't surprise me if stateroom numbers are different on any deck from Resort (deck 12?) on down.

2MC

Holly you need to call to find out the prices. I just realized when I made my booking she never told me what the total price would be, and I haven't received an email confirmation yet either. Guess I'll be calling back!

Archived