Cheers-Free Cruise? Royal Caribbean's All-You-Can-Drink Packages Suffer Temporary Hic

LauraS

When Royal Caribbean first announced the all inclusive deals there was a thread started on this site and I mentioned that all pax in a group would have to go all inclusive because if not it would be wide open to abuse, it sounds as if all pax did not have to go all inclusive but has been abused so it serves them right , Thompsons offer all inclusive but like I said all pax need to be a/i , if they had done their homework or just used common sense they should of known. hee hee hee

When Royal Caribbean first announced the all inclusive deals there was a thread started on this site and I mentioned that all pax in a group would have to go all inclusive because if not it would be wide open to abuse, it sounds as if all pax did not have to go all inclusive but has been abused so it serves them right , Thompsons offer all inclusive but like I said all pax need to be a/i , if they had done their homework or just used common sense they should of known. hee hee hee

Royal Caribbean already had an example within their worldwide fleet, of how to do it properly without any cheating problems, Pullmantur, their Spanish line. But they just had to get that extra dollar from their clients.

It is ok for RCI or other cruise lines to say everyone in a cabin must pay for a drinks package or no one can have it! but what about those who have partners,Wives and Girlfirends who do not Drink ? does that mean that because they do not drink the other person cannot have a Dinks package .... :eek: cutting off your nose to spite your face that sound like.

It is ok for RCI or other cruise lines to say everyone in a cabin must pay for a drinks package or no one can have it! but what about those who have partners,Wives and Girlfirends who do not Drink ? does that mean that because they do not drink the other person cannot have a Dinks package .... :eek: cutting off your nose to spite your face that sound like.

the example you quote is one that would affect me. My wife does not drink. So a drinks package would not be appropriate for me. So I lose out.:(

Archived