Towel Question

This may be a silly question but I was wondering if Serenade of The Seas offers towels on the Pool Deck like Freedom does? We have only sailed on Freedom so not sure if other ships offer towels as well. I would hate to get there without beach towels, LOL.

Thanks and Happy Cruising!

Just a few questions with the signing out of towels - what if your towel is taken by someone else? Ie you leave your towel on a deck chair while you go for a quick swim / dip in the spa, and someone takes your towel? (Don't worry, I am not a chair hog!) Do you need to pay for the towel if someone takes it?

Also, do you get a pool / beach towel in your room on the first day, or do you need to sign one out at the pool deck?

With previous cruises at beaches etc, when you got back onboard, there was a big bin where you could throw in your wet beach towels. Is this the same with RCI or do you need to go to the pool deck to swap them for dry ones?

Thanks for your help! :)

We recently sailed in a full suite on Enchantment and there are no longer towels in the suites when you get on board. All towels need to be picked up at the pool. You give them your room number. No charges were put on our account-they only do that if you don't return all the towels you checked out. We got 2 each and just exchanged them for clean towels when we needed to.

That is my fear....if someone takes my towel (because theirs was taken or because they don't want to take the risk of signing out for one), I'm then responsible to pay $20? If this is the case, it would probably be more beneficial to bring my own beach towels onboard.:confused:

Just remeber to turn in your towels before too late on the last full day of your cruise. Our sons tried to turn them in at the pool deck before they were supposed to close late on the last day and they were closed. They were all charged for he towels, even though they got up and turned them in early on the morning of debarkation. They said their seapasses were swipped for the returns and were told they would not be charged. Those charges were never reversed.

Archived